Tasting - Ste Genevieve Chardonnay



Name: Ste Genevieve Chardonnay
Variety: 100% Chardonnay
Region: Texas
Country: USA
Year: 2016
Price: $8

"Light wine with hints of many different tropical flavors like pineapple and coconut.  A very affordable, local wine you can count on every time." -www.snooth.com

This week I was back home in Texas for thanksgiving and had the opportunity to enjoy a few wines with my grandfather.  Ste Genevieve is a large winery in Texas with an array of different wines.  This Chardonnay was very light and fruity, although I did not detect any pineapple or coconut.  Although sweet, it was not as sweet as I expected and held more acidity than I originally anticipated.  This is a great after-dinner light wine I would recommend if hosting anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tasting - Member's Mark Red Blend

Tasting - Dona Paula Los Cardos Cabernet Sauvignon

Tasting - Trapiche Cabernet Sauvignon